WG: I need a RDFS Parser/Validator

Hi Dave,

I think an appropriate RDFS Validator should be able to analyse all
instances of classes, which have been defined in some given RDF
Vocabulary. It should be able also to analyse, whether the used
properties in an instance satisfy the definition of domain and renge of
the respective properties, which have been also defined in given RDF
Vocabulary.

Similarly what a generic XML Validator would be able to perform this
ability.

There is a Validator, which could validate instances against given RDFS
(http://sw1.ilrt.org/discovery/2003/08/validation/), but it is able only
to analyse rdfs:domain of properties, which have been used in an
instance. Thus, It cannot satisfy my intentions.

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks