RE: I need a RDFS Parser/Validator

I downloaded the code (C#) of Drive RDF, and notice some undesired
behaviors, particularly related with the namespaces prefixes in
RdfXmlParser.cs.

Take a chunked snapshot:

if(root.Name != "rdf:RDF")
{
	if(root.Name.ToLower() == "rdf")
		OnWarning("Unqualified use of rdf as the root element
name.");
	else
		OnWarning("Root element of an RDF document must be
rdf:RDF");
}

Which means this parser would not be able to process "unconventional"
prefixes, i.e: the doc:

<RDF xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
</RDF>

It cannot be parsed by this RdfXmlParser.cs.

Similarly with the doc:

<r:RDF xmlns:r="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
</r:RDF>

(And I think I've seen many docs using that prefix instead of rdf)

I'm sorry I've not much time to report this to the author (assume this is
the report).

Manu.