Re: Web services returning RDF?

From: Ian Dickinson <ian.dickinson@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:50:44 +0100
To: Morten Frederiksen <mof-rdf@mfd-consult.dk>
Cc: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Morten Frederiksen wrote:
> I've got nearestAirport [1] and Twilight [2].
Cool! Not least because knowing my nearest airport I now have an
approximation of my latitude and longitude :-) I did notice that
twilight returns:

   <ns1:primaryTopic rdf:nodeID="r1096999731r40"/>

Looks like one too many passes through the URL encoder perhaps?

I have a follow-up question to Bob's: is anyone using WSDL to describe
their RDF-returning web services?  I'm adding wsdl awareness to a tool
I'm working on, and it would be neat to be able to test it on real
service descriptions that I didn't create.