Re: URIQA thwarted by WebDAV properties?

From: Emmanouil Batsis <manos_lists@geekologue.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:16:57 +0300
To: Eric Hanson <elh@cs.pdx.edu>, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 14:43, you wrote:
> When you want to search the metadata, you can use the SEARCH
> operation.  It's extensible so you can use any search grammer
> you want to (think XQuery/RDQL/...)

Now this is one of the two things i miss from URIQA: a way to "plugin" a query
language and give clues for the URIQA server to identify that language. The
other is that URIQA, in it's current form, is limited in responding with a
single CBD per response. I'm trying to figure out the best way to implement
this while still playing well with URIQA and would be very interested in
thoughts on this...

Manos