Re: Atom and RDF

From: Richard Newman <r.newman@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:27:48 +0100
To: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Or, for that matter, Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any
sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc,
informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Common
Lisp."

This is what I fear for Atom --- I recall it starting out trying to
unify syndication, but it seems to be heading towards doing (a) RDF
(fully extensible vocabulary) and (b) everything to do with content
management.

-R