Re: Atom and RDF

Or, for that matter, Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any
sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc,
informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Common
Lisp."

This is what I fear for Atom --- I recall it starting out trying to
unify syndication, but it seems to be heading towards doing (a) RDF
(fully extensible vocabulary) and (b) everything to do with content
management.

-R