Re: URIQA thwarted by context problems?

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 19:41:52 -0700
To: "Phil Dawes" <pdawes@users.sourceforge.net>
Cc: patrick.stickler@nokia.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Phil -

A possible initial step towards automating the use of context is as follows.

Be able to reason in executable English about rdf triples.

The "Semantic Web Presentation" at our site**  talks about adding such a
layer of meaning.

The examples called RDFQueryLangComparison1 and SemanticWebOntology1 at the
same site suggest how to actually do it.

Do you think that may that help?

                                 Cheers,  -- Adrian

      ** www.reengineeringllc.com