Re: RDF friendly XML

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:41:25 +0100
To: algermissen@acm.org, "www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I'd take Dan Brickley's note about striped syntax [1] as a starting
point.  Basically, think of your data model in terms of alternating
resources and relations, and the XML comes out about right.

An example of where I tried to do this is [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/10/stripes/

[2] http://www.ninebynine.org/IETF/Messaging/draft-klyne-message-xml-00.txt

At 23:37 04/10/04 +0200, Jan Algermissen wrote:

>I am looking for material on making XML RDF friendly. Can anybody
>help me with a few pointers?
>I know the one by Bob DuCharme and John Cowan already, but is there
>anything more detailed?
>Thanks a lot.
>Jan Algermissen                           http://www.topicmapping.com
>Consultant & Programmer                   http://www.gooseworks.org