RE: contribution and CBD api?

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:14:59 +0300
To: <giovanni@wup.it>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> this is an
> open invitation to maybe create a SF project with a reference
> java API
> and specifications..

Sorry for not responding specifically to this. I'm quite
happy to collaborate on such an effort.

Emmanouil Batsis [mailto:mbatsis@geekologue.com] is also
working on an implementation of the URIQA web service,
which would seemingly intersect with a standalone CBD
API.

I also have numerous versions of implementations in both
Java (based on Jena 1) and other forms.

A Java/Jena2/Tomcat version of the Nokia SWS, with full URIQA
support has been on my wishlist of things to do for some time.

Unfortunately, my time for such activities is limited, and it
is not part of my core responsibilities at the moment, but
I'm still quite interested in participating, such as I am able.

Cheers,

Patrick