RE: problems with concise bounded descriptions

I'm sorry, but I don't see why any such requirement
would exist.

What does it matter if the CBDs of two resources are the same
graph?

Aside from the fact that one agent cannot request from
another resource a CBD of a resource denoted solely by
an anonymous node.

If we modified your example to one using URIrefs:

   ex:a ex:r ex:b .
   ex:b ex:r ex:a .
   ex:a ex:s "NODE A" .
   ex:b ex:s "NODE B" .

then the CBD of ex:a is

   ex:a ex:r ex:b .
   ex:a ex:s "NODE A" .

and the CBD of ex:b is

   ex:b ex:r ex:a .
   ex:b ex:s "NODE B" .

which are distinct; and also some agent X needing a
CBD of ex:a or ex:b can ask some other agent Y which
may know something about those resources.

Patrick