RE: uml to rdf converter

Onur Yenici wrote:
> I need tools that convert uml diagrams to rdf file.
> can you tell me names of that kind of tools?
> I need as many names as possible.
> thanks for any help

I have an XSLT stylesheet that produces RDF schemas from class diagrams
in XMI files.
You can find it at
http://nzdis.otago.ac.nz/download/software/20010309-1143/uml-data-bindin
g-0.0.2.zip
[ Note: that URL may be split across two lines ]

Also, two papers (from 2001) describing this work are at
http://jodi.ecs.soton.ac.uk/Articles/v01/i08/Cranefield/
and
http://www.semanticweb.org/SWWS/program/full/paper1.pdf

The stylesheet is a bit old now and, in particular, it only handles XMI
1.0 for UML 1.3.

I have a newer, more modular, version of the stylesheet than the one in
the zip file
above that I can send anyone who is interested in using this.  It also
can make use of
UML notes or tagged values to control the namespaces of generated class
URIs.

Regards,
Stephen