Re: Is promoting RDF+XML a lost cause?

My2c :-) ..

it is *looking* at the XML in the RDF/XML serialization that can be
considered a lost cause. People should'nt  look directly at it.
Its like if when the JPEG format was invented instead people said its a
lost cause since if you look at it with a hex viewer you dont see much
.. and we should all use ascii art instead.

RDFXML does ok the serialization problem, i can export from jena and
import it in sesame... everything else needs to be solved at a different
level

in fact.. i believe that in order to  widen acceptance,
people shouldnt be made to approach RDF in a way so tangled with XML as it is
in the RDF primer.
It's the model and the semantics that matter and make rdf more powerful and actually simple
It's a graph .. so no textual serialization will ever make it clear?