Re: flogging a dead horse

Mmm.
A good solution, but I still prefer the notion of using XSLT to
transform the RDF/XML definition of a concept into a human friendly
HTML page about it.

What's your thinking on that?
Or using HTML's <link> element to point to an alternate
representation, which is the RDF/XML?

--
http://www.ahsonline.com.au/dod/FOAF.rdf