Bibliographic Record Schema

From: Richard Lennox <listserve@richardlennox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 22:50:50 +0100
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <rdfweb-dev@vapours.rdfweb.org>
Apologies if you recieve this more than once.

Hi,

Over the last acedemic year I have been creating an RDF based data model for Bibliographic data.  I now have a version 1.0, provisionally called Bibligraphic Record Schema (BRS).  I have produced a document (attached) that is a description of the format in the form of a user guide.  This is based on the RDF/XML syntax to attract users who may have basic knowledge of XML but no idea about RDF.  I would be grateful if you could take a look through and comment on it.

Many thanks

Richard Lennox

www.richardlennox.net
http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ceerdl/Dissertation