Re: Incompatibilities in RDQL implementations

Hi Jeen,

I've written a quick-and-dirty wrapper which converts rdql to seRQL
construct queries to mimic josekis RDQL and FETCH api. It also
supports content negotiation via http Accept: headers.

I'm not sure how useful this will be, since I wrote the wrapper in
jython. It's a warfile (with jython.jar imbedded) so it should work
out-of-the-box on a servlet container:

http://phildawes.net/2004/05/sesame-josekiwebapi.war.tar.gz

You'll need to edit the webapi.py file to reflect your sesame server
URI and storename, then point your browser at

http://localhost:8080/sesame-josekiwebapi/webapi

The convert code is in rdqlToSeRQL.py file, and isn't very
feature-complete (it doesn't do AND clauses).

Hope this helps in some vague way!

Cheers,

Phil