Re: URIs may not mean *exactly* what you think

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 18:33:10 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: Benja Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@gmx.de>, "Rhoads, Stephen" <SRhoads@ThruPoint.net>, "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> The working group may even be able to retrospectively bless them. If I  get a
> Basque version, I don't think there is anyone who can make meaningful comment
> on that in the working group,

are you aware of my first paper :)

Jeremy J. Carroll, Joseba Abaitua, "A Morphological Parser for Basque
Verbs' Inflection" II Basque World Congress: Artificial Intelligence
Section, San Sebastian, Spain 1987. In Campbell & Cuena: Perspectives in
Artificial Intelligence.

(actually the auxillary verb is the only verb I have studied, and I
haven't studied any Basque nouns, and it was a long time ago)

Jeremy