Re: less-restrictive range and domain terms

Hi Peter,

Peter F. Patel-Schneider writes:

 > > | So, show us the inferences!
 > >
 > > ~    flabber x:schnack ghasted
 > > ~    ghasted rdf:type y:Ghostly
 > >
 > > =====>
 > >
 > > ~    x:schnack phil:rangeIncludes y:Ghostly
 >
 > This is *one* inference.  What about the others?  Are there any?

how about:

x:schnak rdfs:range aoeuii
=====>
x:schnak phil:rangeIncludes aoeuii

and maybe (if we're adopting 'range might feasibly include'
semantics):

x:schnak rdfs:range aoeuii
baoeu rdfs:subClassOf aoeuii
=====>
x:schnak phil:rangeIncludes baoeu

and then there's the owl ones:

owl:Class rdfs:subClassOf [a owl:Restriction;
                           owl:onProperty x:schnak;
                           owl:allValuesFrom aoeuii].
=====>
x:schnak phil:rangeIncludes aoeuii.

and

owl:Class rdfs:subClassOf [a owl:Restriction;
                           owl:onProperty x:schnak;
                           owl:someValuesFrom aoeuii].
=====>
x:schnak phil:rangeIncludes aoeuii.