Re: Turtle terse rdf triple language updates

At 15:26 25/03/04 +0000, Dave Beckett wrote:
>The second was a new feature to make OWL constraints much easier to
>type; the addition of integer literals.  These are non-negative
>decimal integers with an xsd:integer datatype, again matching what
>cwm does for such things. This added another new grammar term
>http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2004/01/turtle/#integer

My recollection is that the OWL cardinalities are expressed as
xsd:nonNegativeInteger values.  It's not clear to me that RDF has a way to
allow xsd:integer values where these are required, though I think the other
way would work through datatype subclass membership; e.g.:

    _:x a xsd:nonNegativeInteger .
    xsd:nonNegativeInteger rdfs:subClassOf xsd:integer .
|-
    _:x a xsd:integer .

But not the other way round.

#g