RE: a bnode URI scheme?!

http://www.intellidimension.com/pages/rdfgateway/reference/script/dataso
> > urce_merge.rsp
> >
> > It's intended to deal with the problem you describe below, more than
it
> > is to reduce a graph to lean form.
> >

> Isn't that nearly always going to be wrong?  I mean just because an
> bnode has the same properties (say first name and last name or even
just
> first name) doesn't mean they are the same thing.

How could it be wrong?

If you have two statements:

You have no way of knowing if _a and _b are the same as or different
from each other, nor can you ever know (since a bnode has no globally
usable name, you can never learn more facts about either).

-Geoff