Re: Write-up of SWIG

From: Yoshio FUKUSHIGE <fuku@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:35:00 +0900
To: "Libby Miller" <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: "Neil McNaughton" <info@oilit.com>, "www-rdf-interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hello, Libby,

Thank you for the write-up. It helps me a lot.

But there's one thing that seems to me a mistake in you write-up.

The name of the person from INRIA who did presentation on "Corese" is
"Olivier Corby", not "Olivier Cohu", I'm afraid.

Best Regards,

Yoshio Fukushige

P.S. Thank you for referring to people who live on the opposite side of the
globe (Chaals and me).