Re: RDF for 12 year olds was Re: A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea? Is it bubble, unworthy or an interesting research area - Post your comments

From: Adam Souzis <adam-l@souzis.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 01:06:17 -0700
To: danny666@virgilio.it
Cc: Adam Souzis <adam-l@souzis.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Danny Ayers wrote:

> Adam Souzis wrote:
>
>> and a wiki-like text format for RDF also geared to novices:
>> http://rx4rdf.liminalzone.org/RxML
>>
>> However, since you don't "waste your time" investigating non-W3C
>> compliant representations, you should ignore this message.
>

> I'd be happier wasting my time with it if you provided a one-click
> conversion => RDF/XML ;-)

good point -- so here's a page that does that:
http://rx4rdf.liminalzone.org/RxMLSandbox
Also I added a link for RDF/XML output on the metadata view page and a
RDF/XML output option on the search bar.
Now if I could just figure out which Python N3 parser and serializer was
the best to use, I'd add N3 support as well.

enjoy,
adam