Re: [seweb-list] A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea?Is it bubble,unworthy or an interesting research area - Post your comments

Curses!  I guess this means the jig is up.  We've been found out.  Time
for us liars to get into a more productive line of work, like patenting
pronouns or criticizing the Semantic Web, before this guy stops
complaining to the liars about their lying, and figures out how to
contact NSF, DARPA, the SEC, and the Federal Trade Commission (just to
mention a few US agencies).

--Frank

PS:  I am lying.