  From: Neil McNaughton
  To: 'Richard Lennox' ; www-rdf-interest@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 4:35 PM
  Subject: RE : Bibliographic Record Schema

  Adobe pdf is one of the first (the only?) commercial implementation of sem web techniques and offers document properties embedded in rdf. It is therfore amusing to note that nobody in the sem web community bothers to fill in the document properties in a pdf document. Is there a reason for this?

  BTW apologies to R. Lennox - I could have made the same remark about the last dozen sem web pdfs I have opened..

  Neil McNaughton
  Editor - Oil IT Journal

  http://www.oilit.com