From: www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Richard Lennox
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 11:51 PM
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org; rdfweb-dev@vapours.rdfweb.org
Subject: Bibliographic Record Schema

Apologies if you recieve this more than once.

Hi,

Over the last acedemic year I have been creating an RDF based data model for
Bibliographic data.  I now have a version 1.0, provisionally called
Bibligraphic Record Schema (BRS).  I have produced a document (attached)
that is a description of the format in the form of a user guide.  This is
based on the RDF/XML syntax to attract users who may have basic knowledge of
XML but no idea about RDF.  I would be grateful if you could take a look
through and comment on it.

Many thanks

Richard Lennox

www.richardlennox.net