RDQL parser in Prolog

From: Simon Price <simon.price@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:14:18 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, prolog@swi.psy.uva.nl

Does anyone know of an RDQL parser written in Prolog? I've found
references to Prolog+Java interfaces to JENA etc. but can't find an
existing implementation in plain old Prolog.

I'm using the RDF library in SWI-Prolog to create a Web Service for
querying FOAF. The grammar for RDQL is in the spec so I'm sure it won't
be too hard to write one but I'd rather not reinvent a wheel :-)

TIA

Simon

Simon Price, Technical Consultant, Internet Development Group
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/aboutus/staff?search=ecsnp