Re: Dublin Core 'available' date range

You could model its availability as an event with a start and end time using
the RDF/iCal work - http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/

Although it is hard to say if this is the same as what dublin core thinks a
single date might be. If it doesn't, it probably should. Time being a
continuum (at least as far as we measure it) any date or time represents a
range...

Cheers

Chaals