Summer of FOAF - events update

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:11:36 +0100 (BST)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

A reminder that we have two FOAF ('Friend of a friend') events coming
up: a workshop in Galway, Ireland on FOAF, Social Networking and the
Semantic Web, preceded by a more informal event ("FOAFCamp") in
Enschede, The Netherlands.

--

The workshop is 1-2 September 2004:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/foaf-galway/

We now have a registration page: please register by 12th August to
enable us to plan:
http://sw.deri.ie:2020/~jbreslin/foaf-galway/registration.html

The deadlines for papers for the workshop are:
18th July (full papers) - today! (but ask if you need a day or two more)
22nd July (1-2 page position papers and demos)

--

FOAFCamp is 19-20 August:
http://foafcamp.asemantics.org/

The preliminary registration deadline for FOAFCamp is also approaching:
21st July.

FOAFCamp now costs 100 Euros rather than the 150 we initially estimated.
More details are available on the webpage, includng a new registration
form (using but not requiring a FOAF file) and pictures of the site.

iCalendar and RDF ical files are attached.

Hope you can come :)

Libby