Re: rdfs:seeAlso Re: Semantic E-mail

Sorry - missed the start of this bthread, sorry if this isn't useful.

seeAlso can be used to link to more information which can be in any kind
of resource (e.g. an rdf or html document).

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_seealso

In the foaf project we've tended to use it as a link to more information
(about a person, say) in an RDF document. We're recently been moving
towards typing these seeAlso links so as to allow harvesters to be more
selective about the links they follow, e.g.

<Person>
<name>libby Miller</name>
 <rdfs:seeAlso>
  <foaf:PersonalProfileDocument
rdf:about="http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/people/libby/rdfweb/webwho.xrdf"/>
 <rdfs:seeAlso>
</Person>

I don't think this is what you want by the sounds of it.

Libby