SW IG charter (proposed) (was Re: F2F RDF IG)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:06:31 -0500
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

* Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org> [2004-01-29 09:08-0500]
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 04:20:03AM -0500, Dan Brickley wrote:
> > The proposed charter is now public and online at
> > http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/swig-charter.html
>
> Oops, it's not public.

Odd, I was sure we'd made them all public. Hmm it appears some are
Member-visible only. [...] Investigating, it seems I had go-ahead
from the SemWeb Coordianation Group to make this doc public. I thought
the others were to be public too, but I don't see an explicit
action to do that. OK, this should be public now:

http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/swig-charter.html

Also, on investigation, http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/dawg-charter.html
http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/swcg-charter.html for the Data Access WG
and the SW CG are already public. The proposed charters in that directory
for WebOnt WG, RDF Core WG, Best Practices + Deployment WG are all
currently set to Member-visible only. I'll find out what the
plan is for circulating those more widely.

Dan