RE: [ontolog-forum] Wordnet Representations - XSD/RDF/OWL

Hi Danny,

I agree with your analysis.  To summarize, the benefits of
modeling the Wordnet constructs as OWL would be the
addition of OWL constraints and a common query/inference
engine.  Of course, if my query engine was RDF based, that
would also be "common" since even my OWL ontologies are based
on RDF.

I plan on working through an OWL version of the metamodel and
then have them both side-by-side for comparison.  I will post
it to my website (and announce here) when complete.

Thanks,

  - Mike