RE: Importan Question for me

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:19:10 -0500
To: "'Federico Rozados'" <frozados@fibertel.com.ar>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
>Hello. I have to develope something innovative to my thesis, to demostrate
the use of RDF. Maybe if i develop something
>simple or not too long, i can accomplish my goal.
How about something with RDQL? You could pick one of the open source
implementations at
<http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-RDQL-20040109/#implementations> ,
take some of the code, and build on it. Good use of a  standard RDF query
language would definitely help to demonstrate the use of RDF.