Re: RDF Editing software

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:16:38 -0500 (EST)
To: Jeroen Budts <jeroen@lightyear.be>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I use RDF author (only available in a useful version for Macintosh). It's a
bit like IsaViz but I find it simpler.

I also use Xforms to generate RDF. I think this approach has a lot of value.
Although I haven't got as far as a generic editor that can import a schema
yet (and don't expect to on my own), shameless copying of stuff from
TreeHugger might be what is required...

In general I find it is easier to have tool for specific kinds of RDF, that
are reasonably easy to extend. Xforms is easy enough to change the source
for, but that's a step away from it being nice for "plain users" who don't
want to learn to program just so they can write stuff down.