RE: Asunto: Re: [www-rdf-interest] <none>

Well, if you want to tell someone that you are feeling cheerful, you can
just choose to use an existing word like 'cheerful', or you can invent a
new one.  Inventing a new word and then having to explain to everyone
who asks that "My new word really means 'cheerful'" is bound to annoy
and is not very sociable.  If, on the other hand, you don't care whether
or not someone else understands what you are saying, because it's for
your own consumption only, then you are also not very sociable.

understand.