Library based on RDF

From: Henk Jurriens <henk.jurriens@home.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 05:46:00 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I'm working on a modulair CMS. One of the modules is a Library module. This
Library module is for storing your information, your documents, photos, music
etc. I created database model for storing this information based on RDF. I
want to create a semantic web to browse through this Library.

I just want to ask : take a look at this CMS portal. Is it a good idea to use
RDF? Maybe there are better ways for represention of the library?

You can find the portal at http://www.tucanportal.tk.

Henk Jurriens