RE: ANN: Progos SW tools

From: Victor Lindesay <victor@schemaweb.info>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:20:55 -0000
To: "'Peter Vojnisek'" <et@progos.hu>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Nice query form Peter. Much better than SchemaWeb's ;-).

Some thoughts arising out of my experience with SchemaWeb. Be careful
when excepting urls for processing. Some RDF files are very very large.
Perhaps a timeout and graceful exit.

If you want to offer your users a selection of RDF schemas from
SchemaWeb to load and query then you can pick up the directory meta with
the schema ID's and then load RDF/XML from SchemaWeb using the REST API.
http://www.schemaweb.info/DirectoryMeta.aspx
http://www.schemaweb.info/SchemaMeta.aspx?id=29
http://www.schemaweb.info/webservices/rest/GetRDFByID.aspx?id=29