RE: ANN: Progos SW tools

Nice query form Peter. Much better than SchemaWeb's ;-).

Some thoughts arising out of my experience with SchemaWeb. Be careful
when excepting urls for processing. Some RDF files are very very large.
Perhaps a timeout and graceful exit.

If you want to offer your users a selection of RDF schemas from
SchemaWeb to load and query then you can pick up the directory meta with
the schema ID's and then load RDF/XML from SchemaWeb using the REST API.
http://www.schemaweb.info/DirectoryMeta.aspx
http://www.schemaweb.info/SchemaMeta.aspx?id=29
http://www.schemaweb.info/webservices/rest/GetRDFByID.aspx?id=29