ANN: Progos SW tools

From: Peter Vojnisek <et@progos.hu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:34:40 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

During our development cycle we create tools which are implemented as a
part of our solutions. As a part of our belief in encouraging growth
through experimentation and application we have made these tools
generally available for evaluation purposes.

RDF Browser:
Browser/trainer for exploring RDF space through visualizing the
relationships between Things
which are called "Resources
in RDF.

Ontology generator:
Ontology Generator can be used to generate RDF Schema (RDFS), owl or
daml/oil, from an uploaded RDF file, RDF file URL or from RDF pasted
directly into the page.

To try out these tools from http://progos.hu/tools.html

Peter Vojnisek

"If you understand what you're doing,