Re: Graph naming?

From: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:28:58 +0100
To: "Alberto Reggiori" <alberto@asemantics.com>
Cc: "rdf-interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> rdfstore:context properties to flag each description block

This is an excellent solution, wish I had thought about it earlier!

The only drawback I see is that this solution can end up being a bit
verbose, but then again it's completely backard-compatible.

So, if the official serialization syntax is ever revised, defining an
rdf:context property would in my opinion to be a better approach than
anything that requires tools to be rewritten from scratch.