Re: Cwm, a general purpose data processor for the Semantic Web: Release 0.7

That's excellent news Tim, Dan, Sandro !!!
I love cwm :)

We're also pleased to announce that Guido Naudts
who wrote a masters thesis which can be found at
http://www.agfa.com/w3c/2002/02/thesis/thesis.pdf
(with stuff like the euler antilooping technique)
now also has his RDFEngine written in Python23 at
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/02swap/RDFEngine/

There's some documentation at
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2004/02swap/RDFEngine/readme.txt
and some test cases at