Re: F2F RDF IG

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:56:27 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Hi Dan
>
> I am on holiday next week so I will not be able to respond to the request
> for input (lightning talks etc) before 9th Feb. I will try and manage by
> 10th or 11th.
>
> Jeremy

Hi Dan

I am doing some work with Chris Bizer on contexts, quads, quintuples, named
graphs etc. I am happy to give a five/ten minute snapshot of where we've
got to, at the F2F.
Our target for the next couple of weeks is to do some analysis of use cases
and requirements.

I have also done work with Patrick Stickler on a triple based XML syntax
and named graphs that I will circulate tomorrow - this too we could talk about.

Jeremy