RE: OWL and RDF example needed

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:15:46 +0100
To: "Max Voskob" <max.voskob@paradise.net.nz>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>, <semanticweb@yahoogroups.com>, <public-sws-ig@w3.org>

SchemaWeb has rapidly become an essential resource (for humans and perhaps machines - it includes Web Services):

http://www.schemaweb.info/

The ESW Wiki is also good for schema shopping:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/VocabularyMarket

The Wine Ontology (as used in the OWL Guide) is a nice example for tidy reasoning:

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/wineAgent/

The FOAF schema is a nice example of working with scruffier stuff:

http://www.foaf-project.org/
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-foaf.html

Cheers,
Danny.