Re: Trust, Context, Justification and Quintuples

From: Dmitry Borodaenko <d.borodaenko@sam-solutions.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:34:16 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 06:19:55PM -0800, Waggy wrote:
> The other two items I have found useful to record for each triple,
> primarily for administrative purposes, are the dc:creator of the
> triple itself, and the triple's date and time of creation
> (dcterms:created).

Is dcterms:created generic enough for that purpose? What if you don't
know the resource creation time, and all that you have is the time when
it was published on or referenced from your site? When deciding on
schema for Samizdat, I decided to use dc:date, just not to tie my hands
with assumption that any published resource was created right here and
now.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko