Novel OWL Ontology Browser: SWOOP v1.0 - Released

From: Aditya Kalyanpur <swap_adityak@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:18:59 -0800 (PST)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi All,
     I've just released the first version of 'SWOOP'
(Semantic Web Ontology Overview and Perusal) on our
website (owl.mindswap.org). This is a module in an
upcoming photo markup toolkit and seems good enough to
be released as a separate application. I'll be
providing support for this regularly from now on so
please give me feedback whenever you play with it.

Project page:
http://www.mindswap.org/~aditkal/swoop.shtml

The page describes its features, has sample
screenshots, a Java Web Start demo and download links
for source/binaries.

Enjoy,
Aditya

MINDSWAP Research Group,