RTAS WIP 2005, Re: CfP: Mobile Commerce 2005

Hello,

This attached CFP may be of interest to you and your students.
Please circulate/announce.

Also, the URL is:

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/group/rtas05/Wip.html

Thanks,
Albert M. K. Cheng

NEW TEXTBOOK by Prof. Albert Cheng:

Real-Time Systems: Scheduling, Analysis, and Verification (John
Wiley & Sons) ISBN # 0471-184063, 2002.

http://www.wiley.com/cda/product/0,,0471184063,00.html

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=4LH82QYA7B&isbn=0471184063&itm=1

For senior-level undergraduate/first-year graduate courses in real-time
systems, embedded systems (software and hardware) engineering, and formal
methods. Serves as a supplement to courses in operating systems and system
design, as well as a reference for practitioners and researchers.

Prof. Albert M. K. Cheng
Director, Real-Time Systems Laboratory
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering and
International Journal of Embedded Systems
Senior Member, IEEE

University of Houston--University Park
Department of Computer Science
501 PGH Hall