Re: [ANN] Nemo (i.e. why I wrote Nemo)

On Dec 1, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Damian Steer wrote:

> You might want to look a what DAWG [1] have been doing. There are two
> things of interest there:
>
> 1) If you want to make a query that returns rdf CONSTRUCT (from Sesame
> originally) is very interesting.
>
> 2) Queries can return results in an XML format [2] that can
> subsequently be transformed with xslt or XQuery. Alberto Reggiori and
> Andy Seaborne have demonstrations of this (I'll try to find the
> references if you're interested).

some XSLT related work at (code name RDFLets)

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/
0517.html

hacked code at

	http://www.asemantics.com/rdflets/rdflets.txt

which of course needs to be updated to use latest proposed DAWG XML
output result set (currently the code above uses obsolete RDF-for-XML
format) - and get the service using a proposer SPARQL and/or Joseki URL
interface.

I hope this is helpful

cheers

Alberto