Re: Interpretation of skos:Concept and some more URI discussion

From: Carl Mattocks <carlmattocks@checkmi.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:26:06 -0500 (EST)
To: "Miles, AJ \(Alistair\)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Cc: "'public-esw-thes@w3.org'" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, "'www-rdf-interest@w3.org'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Al et :

I agree that  'the owner of a skos concept URI owner should ensure that
everybody else knows what you expect them to do with it'

bravo

carl

<quote who="Miles, AJ (Alistair)">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums