Re: I need a RDFS Parser/Validator

Hi,
        You might want to look at OWLJessKB [1]. You need
Jess<http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jess/> and Jena
<http://jena.sourceforge.net/>to use this. Primarily used for reasoning
but also has few rules that validate RDFS schema. Ontology API of Jena
can be used for generating reports. You can also write arbitrarily rules
and queries in Jess to extract information if you use OWLJessKB.

Regards,
Mithun

[1] "OWLJessKB is a description logic reasoner for the W3C's Ontology
Web Language [1
<http://edge.cs.drexel.edu/assemblies/software/owljesskb/#links>]. The
semantics of the language is implemented using Jess, the Java Expert
System Shell [2