Re: Reification - whats best practice?

From: Leo Sauermann <leo@gnowsis.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:51:53 +0200
To: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
CC: Alberto Reggiori <alberto@asemantics.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

>Nice use case. I definitively think DAWG should have something like ?SOURCE
>in the query language. The semantic *WEB* is about distributed data
>published by many sources and I don't see the point in having a query
>langage which can't reflect this.

+1
Like we both do, chris: we extract data from mp3 metadata or databases.
I want to include the source (table, file, etc) in my triples, this is
very important for updates.
chris, wouldn't you also like to create a quad instead of a triple in
the jena graph.find() method?

wouldn't this be great for access control, updates, etc.

Leo