Re: ANN: D2RQ V0.2 - Accessing non-RDF databases from RDF applications using RDQL and find()

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:59:50 -0400
To: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Cool!

Have you considered trying it against the tables that ship with
Wordpress? It's an increasingly popular weblogging tool, and runs on
PHP+Mysql, see http://wordpress.org/

I recently started hacking about exporting SKOS/RDF/N3 thesaurus dumps
from its category list, http://danbri.org/words/skos.phps but this was
done "by hand".  I'd be interested to see if D2RQ could provide a more
general and maintainable approach...

cheers,

Dan