Re: HTML in RDF

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 23:51:52 +0200
To: Laurian Gridinoc <laurian@gmail.com>, Phil Dawes <pdawes@users.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Stephen Rhoads <rhoadsnyc@mac.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

> Phil Dawes wrote:
> > I might be missing something, but this sounds like a bad idea to
> > me. XML/HTML is good for documents because of its implicit
> > ordering. RDF doesnt have this, and so will require a lots of explicit
> > information to describe the order.

you can say this content is a header, and then allow other pieces of content
to have a property to be under that header. - much les ambiguous then what
falls under what in XHTML

In terms of reading order of paragraph -a link list approach (this paragraph
follows that paragraph) is more flexible then ordered ID because you can
insert a paragraph without changing other refrences

Keep well all