Property as web resource

From: Kianoush Eshaghi <Kianoush.Eshaghi@metadat.at>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:24:19 +0200
To: "'RDF interesting groupe'" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi,

I want to define properties in my RDF models as web resources, which
have to deliver some services in web. In my purpose, I don't need
properties, which describe any subjects, where is due to aborginal
tendency of RDF. Can I class RDF Properties to any web resources in my
instances?

Indeed RDF properties should be classes of any web resources. I think of
usage RDF REIFICATION!!!

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks