RE: A possible typo error in RDFS Semantics

From: Manuel Vázquez Acosta <manu@chasqui.cu>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:33:23 -0400
To: <ecky@free.fr>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

The proposed change is correct; if you read carefully the paragraph you
could notice a contradiction:

Since every rdfs-interpretation is an rdf-interpretation, if S rdfs-entails
E then it rdf-entails E; but rdfs-entailment is stronger than
rdf-entailment. ****Even the empty graph has a large number of
rdfs-entailments which are not rdf-entailments,****

As you can see the same document states that some rdfs-entailments are not
rdf-entailments; i.e : S rdfs-entails E => S rdf-entails E doesn't hold.

Manu.